Mary Kay Haines
Functional Medicine Health Practitioner
Hi, I’m Mary Kay Haines and I am founder and owner of Natural Wellness Solutions LLC . My life began in the usual American way of Wonder bread, powdered milk, and Little Debbie treats. I loved sugar which created many cavities and led me to begin my profession as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Upon graduation, I moved to California, became a runner to offset weight gain from a sugar based diet. Then, realizing that I ate for emotional reasons, I began a life of cravings, bingeing and guilt. I was on a road to many unrecognized physical imbalances.
Education and Background
- FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY in Big Rapids, Michigan-studied 3 years and graduated to become a Registered Dental Hygienist
- NATUROPATHIC INSTITUTE OF THERAPIES AND EDUCATION in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan-studied 2 years for Certification in Natural Health Education and Natural Health Therapies.
- TRINITY SCHOOL OF NATURAL HEALTH studied one year for Certification of Holistic Health Practitioner.
- FUNCTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC NUTRITION® – one year to become a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner.
- Licensed by the Michigan Board of Dentistry-Registered Dental Hygienist
- American Naturopathic Medical Association-Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
- Association of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioners
- Michigan for Vaccine Choice-Member
- American Academy for Oral Systemic Health-Member